- China (3,746,887 square miles)
- India (1,269,010 square miles)
- Kazakhstan (1,051,811 square miles)
- Saudi Arabia (829,780 square miles)
- Indonesia (735,164 square miles)
- Iran (636,203 square miles)
- Mongolia (603,746 square miles)
- Pakistan (340,418 square miles)
- Turkey (302,455 square miles)
- Myanmar (261,159 square miles)
Asia's total area is 44.5 million km² (17.2 million mi²), split across 50 countries.
The largest country in Asia is China, which is 9,706,961 km² (3,746,887 mi²). China takes up about 6.54% of Earth's total surface area and is the third-largest country globally (behind Russia and Canada). China's current population is almost 1.44 billion people, which is the highest in the world.
The ninth-largest country in Asia, Turkey, is a transcontinental country split between Asia and Europe. While about 95% of Turkey is in Asia, and its largest city, Istanbul, is split between the two continents, it politically identifies more with the West. Because of this, it's challenging to determine which continent Turkey is a part of. Turkey is also the ninth-most populous Asian country with over 84.3 million people.
The smallest country in Asia is Macau, which is also the eighth smallest country in the world. Macau spans a total of 30 km² (12 mi²). Macau has a population of almost 650,000 people.